To-your-door shipping to most locations within the contiguous 48 United States is included in your structure's price.
However, there are circumstances under which extra charges may apply. Please let your customer service
rep know about any special circumstances that might exist with your delivery so that we can
review all the details concerning your delivery and avoid any unanticipated charges.
following conditions may require extra charges:
- Residential Off-loading - our products are delivered by tractor-trailer
and are securely packaged on skids ready for easy off-loading
with a pallet jack or lift truck where proper loading dock facilities are available.
Where such facilities are not available, the shipment can be unpackaged in the
tractor-trailer and be unloaded piece by piece. Although the tractor-trailer operator may
assist you, he is under no obligation to do so (an may be restricted from doing so by
insurance regulations). Please ensure that you have sufficient manpower
on hand on the day of delivery. If you like, we can arrange to have your shipment
unloaded for you for an additional $250.
- Restricted Access - where a delivery location is not accessible by tractor-trailer due to obstacles,
legal restrictions or poor roads, your shipment may need to be transferred to a smaller vehicle for delivery. A $300 cartage fee will apply.
- Saturday Delivery - normally, you can expect delivery between 8:00AM and 6:00 PM local time Monday through Friday. If required,
it may be possible to arrange Saturday delivery. A $250 fee will apply.
- Remote Locations - where the delivery location is far from urban centers (as may be the case
for some recreational or rural locations) additional charges may apply. You will be apprised of any
additional charges prior shipping.
- Excessive Wait Time - freight companies budget an hour for off-loading our structures. Should
unloading time exceed one hour you may be charged $75/hour for any additional time required.